Alfa Recognised Continually as a Top Employer
Alfa has announced five key awards in 2016.
Alfa (formerly CHP Consulting), global supplier of asset and automotive finance software and consultancy services, has been recognised continually by various influential organisations and publications as an excellent company, particularly in the area of graduate recruitment, with five key awards in 2016.
This year, Alfa has been recognised by Best Companies, Investors in People, The Guardian UK300, TheJobCrowd and most recently The Sunday Times International Track 200. Full details of Alfa's recognition are below:
- Best Companies, achieving an excellent BCI score and the one-star accreditation standard to acknowledge excellence in the workplace, focusing on workplace engagement as an integral component of an organisation's success and growth. Alfa has been accredited with Best Companies status every year since 2005.
- Investors in People, meeting the standard for people management that defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results. Alfa has been an Investor in People since 2005 and in 2016 achieved Silver status for the next three years.
- The Guardian UK300, the largest independent survey of students in the UK, as one of the 300 employers students most want to work for, including a sector award for being among the most popular graduate recruiters in consulting. Alfa has appeared in the UK300 list since 2013.
- TheJobCrowd's Top Companies for Graduates to Work For (smaller intake), as the UK's fifth best company overall and third best consultancy, based on graduate employee reviews. Alfa has ranked in this list since 2012.
- The Sunday Times International Track 200, which ranks Britain's mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, at position #80. Alfa also featured in the Track 200 list in 2014 and 2015, and the Profit Track in 2015.
Hear from Gillian Bray
Alfa's HR Manager, said:
"Continued success in the worldwide market has increased our need for quality graduates, so we have added extra intakes this year and enhanced our recruitment programme in the United States. We're hoping the recognition we're receiving will go a long way to help us in attracting the best talent out there. Furthermore, our generous £40k starting salary and excellent benefits represents one of the best packages around."