Alfa Announces Alfa Systems 5.6
Alfa Systems 5.6 brings together 18 months of important new features. Highlights include:
- A comprehensive redesign of the user experience
- Alfa Start, a new preconfigured edition of the software
- Support for risk-free interest calculation rates such as SONIA and SOFR
- Usage-based billing and cash accounts
- Many other features and enhancements, including some important technical innovations
We were delighted at how smoothly the upgrade progressed. The delivery from Alfa was fast and high quality, and our close working relationship enabled us to meet the project timescales."
Steve Charlton, Managing Director, PEAC Finance
Read Top Features in Alfa Systems 5.6 to find out more about the new features and improvements.
I’m delighted to announce the latest release of Alfa Systems. It includes an exciting overhaul of the entire UI and user experience, designed in close collaboration with our end users and following the Design Thinking methodology. In usage-based billing and cash accounts, we’ve introduced some vital product changes to give asset finance businesses more flexibility in the way they do business in their market. We’ve also introduced Alfa Start, a preconfigured offering to get projects up and running quickly. Alfa continues to help people in asset finance operate efficiently and competitively."
Andrew Denton, Alfa’s CEO
Read more in Top Features in Alfa Systems 5.6